National Vocational Training Institute
The National Vocational Training Institute (NVTI) was established as a statutory body by Act 351 of 1970 to co-ordinate nationwide, all aspects of Vocational Training including Apprenticeship.
We will provide the best systems of employable TVET Skills.
We are committed to providing quality TVET Skills and services that are demand-driven and industry –led to persons of all ages and careers, preparing them to be productive citizens contributing to social and economic development through Competency Based Training, Apprenticeship, Testing and Career Development.
- Pursuit of Excellence
- Respect for all
Truth, Honesty & Integrity
- To organize apprenticeship, in- plant training and training programmes for industrial and clerical workers and train Instructors and Training Officers required for the purpose.
- To provide for vocational guidance and career development in industry.
- To develop training standards, and evolve effective Trade Testing and Certification policies and programmes
- To initiate a continuing study of the country’s manpower requirements at the skilled worker level
- To establish and maintain technical and cultural relations with international organizations and other foreign institutions engaged in activities connected with vocational training and
- Subject to the provisions of this Act, to do all such things as are conducive to the attainment of the objective of the Institute.
Madam Mawusi Nudekor Awity
National Vocational Training Institute (Head Office)
P. O. Box MB 21,
Location- No.44 Accra Avenue, East Legon, Adj. OIC
Phone: +233 (0) 302 518 698 | +233 (0) 302 506 890
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org