Ghana Co-operatives College
The Ghana Co-operative College was established in 1971 through a collaborative effort between the Department of Co-operative and the Ghana Co-operative council with technical assistance from the British government. It has trained over 7647 Co-operative and private managers, Accountants, etc. where most of them are working in Banks, Credit Unions and many institutions. It has its sister international institutions all over the world that can give admission to those who apply.
- To facilitate the emergence of well-managed and vibrant co-operatives and other private students; and to pursue their education through university and generate employment in the community.
- To become a well resourced training institution capable of molding the human resource base of the co-operative movements to manage their work and private students so as to get better jobs.
- Provide cooperative education
- Educate cooperatives on the best business practices
- Research into cooperative activities